ChatStat and LEC join forces to create the first client interaction and IM aggregator that can translate many languages on the fly in simultaneous text conversations. The Language Translation feature expands a user’s ability to communicate in real time using as many as 16 major languages and over 120 vertical market dictionaries at the click of a button to deliver highly accurate translations.
Through this unique solution language translation is now available during all text based communications. Examples of its use include web visitors chatting with operators, inter-company secured instant messaging, and instant messenger buddy to buddy chat.
Real-time machine translation is currently available in:
- Automated virtual real-time language translation.
- Current support for 16 language pairs.
- Support for up to 150 vertical market dictionaries.
- Translation Speed up to 400 characters per second.
- Operator to Operator language translation.
- Operator to Web Visitor language translation.
- Instant Messenger buddy-to-buddy language translation for 7 IM platforms.