(HOW-TO) Change Your Live Chat Icon
Changing the default live chat icon buttons isn't difficult. All you require is two(2) images - One to show when you're offline and one to show when you're online. Please note ChatStat only allows .GIF files to be uploaded. Any other file(s) will be rejected. To edit your current icons, go to Feature on Demand (FOD) and select the Icon Editor & Operator Awareness:
Once you've clicked on the button, you will be taken to Icon Editor & Operator Awareness Management:
The Icon Editor & Operator Awareness Management options include:
- Select Website to Manage - Choose the website the icons are on you want to edit. If you have Mutiple Website Support enabled, you can easily switch between sites using the Drop Down menu to have different or same Live Chat Icons for your sites.
- Template Name - Add the template name you made for easier access later on.
- Online Image - Click browse to look for the .GIF image you want ChatStat to show when you are online and available for chat.
- Offline Image - Click browse to look for the .GIF image you want ChatStat to show when you are offline and unavailable for chat.
- Disable Offline Image - Disabling your offline image will display your online image, even when you're offline.
- Example Online/Offline Image - This is a small preview showing what you have uploaded. The dropdown menu located beneath the preview is used to choose a template you have created and switch should you want to change your Live Chat Icons again.
- Set Active - After you are done with uploading your images or changing your template, click Set Active to apply the changes.
- Delete - If you are unhappy with any of your templates and want to delete them, be sure and preview them BEFORE deleting to make sure you're deleting the correct template(s).